My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Okay. How the HECK do I do this???

Alright, my pretties. Here goes. No fancy shmancy pictures or layout design. Yet. Hah! I'm having a hard enough time with posting this first blog post. Geezus. Maybe I should wait until the anesthesia and pain meds loosen up their hold on me?? Nah. I'll probably lose my nerve if I'm normal.

Anywho.

A great big mahalo to the lovelies of "Show Me Your Top Coats" group on FB. Yeah. You know who you are!!! Kara, April, Bec, Trixie, Frannie, Mirela, Erika, Amber, and the list goes on. Suffice it to say that these wonderful women are a blessing to me. It's with their encouragement, love and support that I am going to become the comic relief of the nail blogging world (even if I'm the only one in it)! 

With that said, I'm going to quietly fade into a delirious sleep and hope that I won't be in so much pain when I awake. I'd love to be able to post a mani of Floam courtesy of the lovely Kara.

A hui hou a e mālama pono
(Until we meet again, take care),
Jo :-)

10 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww mahalo nui! :-) I am getting more and more excited BECAUSE of all of you and your encouraging posts!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Congrats on your first blog post! It's an addicting hobby, but loads of fun. Can't wait to see what else you've got planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mahalo nui!!! :-D I'm anxious to see what my next blog post will be, too. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on taking the plunge! I hope you find it to be lots of fun when you aren't all drugged up. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha yes, I am really looking forward to all of this. I'll need to find a way to be able to get Internet access so I can use the laptop to keep up with the blog. :-)

      Delete
  4. Ah! I am so happy to see this, my beautiful friend. I can't wait to be able to follow your blog and celebrate our first blogiversary together this time next year. Now you've inspired me to push my blog release date up. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, my dear Bama Sweet, I am so happy we're taking this plunge despite all the negativity that has invaded the nail community as of late. :-) I am GLAD you're moving up your blog release date up! Yayyy for celebrating our first blogiversary together. We could plan a joint giveaway then also. Woohoo!!! <3

      Delete
  5. I hereby bestow upon you, the Liebster Blog Award!
    http://nailedit2.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html
    Hopefully it'll bring some traffic your way <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on starting your blog!! :D I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete